Tuesday 17 September 2013

Shandong museum

So, I'm trying to decide what to do with my day off tomorrow and I think I've settled on visiting the Shandong provincial Museum, get myself all cultured up on Shandong. My main issue with museums however is how much pain I ultimately find myself in after walking and stopping and walking and stopping and walking and stopping. By the end of my museum trip it feels as though someone wrapped me up in a brown paper bag and pummelled me half to death.

I went on the website of the museum to find out how to get there and here are the helpful instructions: 

Transportation
By Bus:
To Xiajing Village (Xiajing Cun), take bus No.115, 119, K139.
To Huayang Mingyuan, take bus No. 202, BRT-5, then walk eastward along the Jingshi Road for 500 miles.
To Yijian Xincun, take bus No.18, 62, 63, 150, then walk northward along East Yaojia Road for 500 miles.


Yes folks that's right. Take a series of convoluted buses then get off and... walk 500 miles. It's as easy as that.

http://sdmuseum.com/english/visit.html. 


No comments:

Post a Comment